Set up my Office 365 email in Outlook 2016 (Mac)
After you've set up your GoDaddy Office 365 email account, you can set up your email on Outlook 2016 on your Mac. If you have a Business or Business Premium account, you can download the most recent version of Outlook
- Open Outlook 2016, click Outlook then click Preferences. (Learn how to install Outlook 2016.)
- Click Accounts.
- Click + (plus) and then click New account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and click Continue.
- Enter your Password and click Sign In.
- Click Done, if you have more than one account you can decide which account you want to set as the default account.
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, this can take a few minutes. Test your Apple Mail by sending yourself an email from your Office 365 web portal and responding to it from Apple Mail.