Set up out-of-office auto-reply in Outlook on the web
Create an out-of-office auto-reply that tells people you are away and will not be responding to their emails. Each person that sends you an email message receives the automatic reply. Add information like when you're returning or when they can expect a reply from you.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- On the leftmost side, select Outlook.
- In the upper-right corner, select Settings, then View all Outlook settings.
- In the Mail list, select Automatic replies.
- Select the Turn on automatic replies toggle.
- Next to Send replies only during a time period, select the check box, then enter a start and end time.
- If a time period isn't selected, your automatic reply remains on until you off the Automatic replies on toggle.
- You can also use the formatting options at the top of the textbox to change the font and color of the text along with other customizations.