Set up payment for my Online Store
Get paid for your digital and physical products with secure online transactions both you and your customers can trust. You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button, accepting payments for online appointments or through offline payment options.
Accept full or partial online payments through GoDaddy Payments (including Apple Pay and Google Pay), PayPal, Square or Stripe (including Apple Pay). Learn more about GoDaddy Payments.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Payments choose Methods.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Settings > Payments.
- Select Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts to sign in to an existing account or create a new account. You may add one credit/debit card method, PayPal, and offline payments.
Note: (Optional) Your Apple Pay won't show unless you go to your published store on an Apple Pay-enabled device and view your product page like any of your customers would. The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.