Set up payment for Online Appointments
Note: At this time, coupon codes are not accepted at checkout for appointment bookings.
Accept full or partial online payments through Square or PayPal.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Appointments, and then select Settings.
- Choose Payments.
- Select Connect for the one payment method you want to add for credit/debit cards, and if you want to accept PayPal payments.
- You can connect PayPal even if you don't currently have an account. You'll receive an email after your first PayPal transaction. Follow the instructions in the email to create your account.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder and publish your site.
- Offline payment methods are available for online appointments, no extra action needed, if you want to send someone an invoice, or have them pay you in person.
- If you sell digital or physical products, you'll want to set up payments or offline payment options for your online store.
- You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button (up to 15 per site).