Share my Outlook calendar on my website
Share your public Outlook calendar on your site, such as to feature upcoming events or classes. Then any changes to your calendar are also automatically updated on your site. (You can't change the calendar from your site directly.)
There are two parts to connecting a calendar to your site. This part explains how to copy the iCal URL from your Outlook account. The second part explains how to display a calendar on your site.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Office 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the top right corner, select Settings > View all Outlook settings.
- Select Calendar > Shared calendars.
- Under Publish a calendar, use the drop-down menus to choose the calendar you want to share on your site, and choose Can view all details.
- Select Publish.
- Copy the ICS address that appears.
- Paste the address in a text document and save it. You'll use it in the next step, display a calendar on your site.
Note: Make sure your calendar already includes future events, otherwise Website Builder won't be able to find any events.
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder.