Thumbnails not displaying in WordPress
When configurations change, WordPress may not be able to display the thumbnails of previously uploaded images. You can use the steps below to fix this issue.
- Follow these steps to Install the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- If you want to regenerate all of the thumbnails for your site:
- Under the Tools menu, click on Regen. Thumbnails
- Click on the Regnerate All Thumbnails button.
- If you want to update individual image thumbnails:
- Click on Media from the WordPress navigation bar.
- If you are in the Grid view, you will need to click the List view in your Media Library.
- Locate the image and hover over it so you can click on the Regenerate Thumbnails link.
The steps above will have brought you to a progress page to show the success of regenerating images. This should