Toggle tax collection per productEach state requires collection of sales tax on specific products. If you've turned on automated tax rules and you offer products that don't require the collection of sales tax for a specific state, you can toggle off sales tax on an individual product using these steps below.
Note: If you haven't enabled automated ZIP Code tax rates, you won't see a sales tax toggle on the product's details page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, expand Commerce, and then select Products.
- Select the individual product that you wish to turn off the collection of sales tax.
- Once you have enabled automated ZIP Code tax rates, you will see a sales tax toggle on the details page of each product in your online store.
- Turn off the toggle button and sales tax will not be included for the sale of that product.