Troubleshoot connecting to my Workspace Email account
If you're having trouble connecting to your email account using an email client, there are several troubleshooting steps you can take. For now, you can still check your email in Webmail.
Check your SMTP relay settings
Make sure you've set up SMTP relay in your email account.
Check your mail server names
- Sign in to Webmail. Use your Workspace Email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select Tools > Email Setup Center.
- You'll see your incoming and outgoing server settings.
Edit your Port Settings
Your internet provider might block your email client's default port settings. You can use these alternative ports for the server name you're using.
|25, 80, 3535
Check for email limitations
There are Workspace Email account limitations that might affect your ability to send email.
- Check the message size.
- Check the number of recipients you're sending to.
- Make sure you haven't exceeded your daily relay limit. (A relay is one message/recipient using the SMTP service, so if you send one message to 30 people, it counts as 30 relays.)