Update the default currency in WooCommerce
From within the WordPress dashboard, you can change the default currency used by your WooCommerce store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- Make sure that the General tab is selected on the top menu.
- Scroll down to the Currency options section.
- Next to Currency, select the currency you want to use.
- Select Save changes.
- For additional information about currency settings, adding a custom currency, and using multiple currencies, check out the WooCommerce documentation.