Updating Account Settings for Your Reseller Storefront
In the Reseller Control Center, you can update the account settings for your storefront.
You can update your personal and legal contact information, email notification settings for you and your customers, payee account for receiving commission payments, and support options for your customers. You can also enter a custom domain name to use for your storefront, enable or disable conversion tracking, access the Quick Setup wizard, or switch to another reseller account.
To Update Account Settings for Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to the Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Do any of the following:
Go to this tab To do this Contact Information
- Update the information we use to contact you
- Update the Company Name and Display Name that display on your storefront
- Opt in to or out of receiving email notifications from us, including our monthly eSource newsletter
- Update your Program ID (see Customizing Your Reseller Program ID)
Legal Update the contact information you want customers to use for legal issues Payee & Tax Information
- Update the payee account in which you want to receive commission payments (see Adding Payee Information to Your Reseller Account)
- View our commission payment policies
Reseller Accounts Switch to a different reseller account if you have more than one Custom Domain Use your own custom domain name for your storefront (see Use a custom domain for my storefront) Notifications
- Update the order confirmation message that displays after customers complete purchases
- Update the email address at which you receive notifications when customers complete orders or transfer domains, or disable such notifications
- Enable or disable conversion tracking for Google AdWords®, Bing™ Ads, or Yahoo!® Search Marketing (see Enable conversion tracking for my storefront )
- Update the customer support options for your storefront
- If we provide your customer support, you can enter your custom domain name and any business information that will help our team members assist your customers
Note: If we provide support for your reseller's customers, we only offer a contact number using the 480 (AZ) area code.
- Update the email address that displays we send purchase confirmation messages
Quick Setup Access the Quick Setup wizard (see Setting up Your Reseller Storefront)
- Click Save.