Upload backups to my external destination
All your backups are stored in our cloud. For an additional charge, you can upload backups to an external destination that you specify.
Note: You need to activate the Premium Backup tool to enable uploads to an external destination. These uploads cost $0.13/GB.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Hover over a website and click Backups.
- Click Backup Options in the upper-right corner.
- Click Upload to external destination and select Enable upload to external destination.
Note: If no external destinations are connected to your account, you need to connect at least one destination to be able to upload backups there.
- Select Upload frequency and External Destination.
- If you want to create a folder for each client, select Include Client name as a folder.
- To save the space on your external destination, select Specific number of uploads to keep and type the number of backups below.
- Click Save settings.