Upload files to my Windows Hosting account using Plesk File Manager
Follow these steps to upload a file to your Windows Hosting account using Plesk File Manager.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk home page, in the left-hand navigation select Files. The File Manager page appears.
- Browse to or select the directory where you want to upload the file. For example, if you need to upload the file to the root directory for your primary domain's website, select httpdocs.
- Select Upload.
- Browse to the file on your computer, select the file and select Open. The file is copied to the location you selected.
- You can also use FTP to copy files or folders to the account. Here are the steps for using FTP to copy files to the account's root directory.