Verify my domain ownership with eNom
To set up your Microsoft 365 email address with a domain at eNom, you'll need to change your eNom DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Microsoft 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Microsoft 365 account. If you need to sign back in, select Help me fix this.
- Sign in to your eNom account.
- In the Domains section, select My Domains.
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain name you want to edit.
- In the Manage Domain area, select Host Records.
- Enter the following settings:
- Host Name: @
- Record Type: TXT
- Address: The TXT value we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- Select Save.
Contact eNom customer support at 1 (425) 274-4500 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by signing in to your Microsoft 365 account and selecting I set my TXT record. Check, please! After your ownership is verified, you'll see the rest of your Microsoft 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Microsoft 365 mail destination for your eNom domain.
- Learn more from eNom.