View my payouts
A payout is a collection of all transactions from the previous day, minus any refunds and transaction fees, which is then deposited into your bank account.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Payments Hub from Managed WordPress or Websites + Marketing.
- See the payouts summary on the Overview tab, or select the Payouts tab for a more detailed view.
Payouts provide an overview of the transactions that make up the latest payout. You can see the number of transactions (sales and refunds) you processed in the last business day, along with the fees associated with processing the transactions and any chargebacks.
For example, let’s say you processed five transactions of $50 each. Because the transaction fee is 3%, your deposit is $242.50.
- The total sales amount is 5 sales at $50 each, which is $250.
- The transaction fee is 3% of $250, which is $7.50.
- The total deposit is your total sales ($250) minus your transaction fee ($7.50), which is $242.50.
You can also see a list of previous payouts that were deposited to your account. These will all have an overview of total transactions, refunds, chargebacks, and fees (as applicable).