Viewing and Editing Custom Promotion Codes
You can view and edit your custom promotion codes in the Reseller Control Center. Custom promo codes let you offer your customers discounts they can apply to their orders, which is a great way to promote your storefront.
You cannot delete a promo code or change its name, but you can inactivate it or edit its details. You can have up to 10 active codes at one time.
To View and Edit Custom Promotion Codes
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Sales & Promotions tab, and then select Custom Promotions.
- Go to the My Promo Codes tab. Your promo codes, both active and inactive, display.
- To quickly activate or deactivate a promo code, in the Status column, click On or Off.
- To edit a promo code's details, click its Edit (paper and pencil) icon, update any of the following, and then click Save:
- For Description, enter a description of the promo code for your reference. You can enter up to 250 alphanumeric characters.
- For Discount, enter a number for the discount amount you want to offer, and then select % or $. For example, to offer a 10 percent discount, type 10 and then select %.
Your discount amount must be in USD and cannot exceed 15 percent.
- For Minimum order amount, enter the minimum amount in USD that a customer must spend to use this promo code.
The amount you enter here must be high enough so that the discount amount does not exceed 15 percent.
- For Currency, select USD or All Currencies.
You must opt in to multi-currency pricing to select All Currencies. For more information, see Set the currency preference for my storefront.
- Enter a Start date and End date for the promo code. The date range cannot exceed one year.
- To activate the promo code now, select Make this promo code active.
For information about creating new promo codes, see Create custom promotion codes.