What is a bookable resource?
When using WooCommerce Bookings, resources can be added to any bookable products. Resources can be available globally for all bookable products or for individual products.
Bookings resources are used for bookable products with multiple choices such as room types, instructors, or ticket types. These choices can only be booked at different times.
Resources can be enabled on the Edit product page. You have the option to let customers select the resources or have them be automatically assigned.
Here are some use cases of Bookings resources:
- A room that can be rented for a company event or for a study session, but not at the same time.
- A class where you can choose between two different instructors, but not both at the same time.
- An event where you can choose from one out-of-four ticket types.
- Add a bookable product
- Edit Bookings
- Create a Manual Booking
- Configure Store Availability Rules for WooCommerce Bookings
- Add a new bookable resource
- Add a resource to a bookable product