Working with LinkShare as an Advertiser or Merchant
You can use the LinkShare™ affiliate marketing application with your Quick Shopping Cart® storefront to find and retain customers, manage your search marketing investments, direct your lead generation campaigns, and for a variety of other ways to establish and expand your affiliate marketing program.
NOTE: To enable the LinkShare affiliate marketing application with your storefront, you must have a LinkShare account.
To Set up Your LinkShare Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart Account list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Promote menu, in the Marketing section, select Affiliate Marketing.
- In the LinkShare section of the Affiliate Marketing window, click Set Up Now.
- Complete the following steps.
- Connect to LinkShare
- Enter your Merchant Account number.
- Provide Your LinkShare Key
- Enter your LinkShare secret key.
- Click Save to verify Your LinkShare Account. This step ensures that all the information you entered is correct.
Remember to inform your LinkShare representative that you have Quick Shopping Cart or provide your storefront URL, which displays in the LinkShare section of the Affiliate Marketing window.
NOTE: After making changes to the LinkShare Setup, you must publish for the changes to take effect.