You set up your email - what's next?
Congrats! You've created your email address, added a recovery email and set up your email address on your phone or computer. Your email is now set up and ready to go; here's what you can do next!
Here are some common tasks that other customers do after completing email set up.
- Add an email alias. Create alternate email addresses that route to your single inbox without having to pay for multiple inboxes. Learn more about email aliases.
- Email forwarding options for my email address. Forwarding an email account allows you to automatically direct incoming messages to another email address. Learn the difference between a regular email and a forwarding email.
- Create an Office 365 email signature. Create your signature and add it to any email in just a few clicks.
- Import contacts, calendars and email
Get the most out of Office 365
If you purchased a Business or a Business Premium Office 365 plan then you have access to to additional Office 365 apps for your phone and computer. Review Office 365 plan options.
- Download and install Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding business apps from Microsoft
- What is Skype for Business (Lync)?
- Accessing OneDrive
- iPhone & iPad: Set up Office apps. Anyone can download Office mobile apps, your access and features depend on your plan level.
- Android: Set up Office apps. Anyone can download Office mobile apps, your access and features depend on your plan level.